Wednesday, March 4, 2009

HIGHLIGHTED BLOG

I've highlighted this ladies blog before, here & also on Call For Support, as she is indeed a inspirational young woman.
This time I'm highlighting it, because this month, she's asked other inspirational bloggers, most having dealt with cancer, to make an entry on her blog. She sent requests to several. Yes, I'll be a featured writer too.
Her Son wrote this past Mon 3/2 post.
Hope you'll drop over several times during this month, & read about the inspirational people here in Bloggerville.
TY Christina from the UniboobClub, for putting these people's stories out there.

1 comment:

Heli gunner Tom said...

Please consider my wife, Sharon Schuckman, in your thoughts and prayers as she goes in for open heart surgery next Tuesday, 3-24-09 for aortic valved replacement, etc.
I am worried and so is she.
We have two good things going for us: Jesus Christ, and HEAVEN!
Thank you all, and please visit my Blog: Tom's Journal.

Warm Regards,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com
Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70.